[Edu-sig] Is Edu-Sig owner a subscriber?

Kirby Urner urnerk@qwest.net
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:33:33 -0700

Apologies for putting this into list traffic, but sent
to edu-sig-owner originally with no reply/action.

How hard would it be to make the SIGs searchable BTW?
Here's a case where finding that short flurry of posts
wherein Guido transferred ownership would remind me
who took over -- but I don't have an easy way to search
the archives by keyword (do I?).

Other stuff I'd like to search as well.

Kirby

===================
To:  edu-sig website maintainer:

Greetings --

There's a link to:

Overcoming the prejudice
An essay by Kirby Urner about using Python
in the math classroom on
http://www.python.org/sigs/edu-sig/

It points to a draft posted to the edu-sig
listserv.  On my browser, it comes up with a lot
of extraneous characters (=20 line ends etc).

I have a web version of that essay you could
link to instead, at:
http://www.inetarena.com/~pdx4d/ocn/overcome.html

I would encourage you to link there instead.

Kirby