[Edu-sig] Anyone Explored Stackless python?

Rick Richardson RickR@brickroad.net
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:40:30 -0700

has anyone worked with or checked out the stackless python as described
here  http://www.stackless.com/spcpaper.htm

from the looks of things it would have the power to create incredible
multi-threaded apps.. which is primarily my interest as I am creating a
persistent object server that can glue multiple programs and languages
together, acting more like a .dll than a DCOM or CORBA type server, python
just seemed like the natural choice because of it's incredible
extensibility.
If any are interested, I would be more than happy to share it when I am
finished, or even discuss design issues.

Rick Richardson