[Edu-sig] hooking up

Kirby Urner pdx4d@teleport.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:04:52 -0700

At 01:37 PM 09/22/2000 -0500, asiegel@eico.com wrote:
>>>Just sent an email to Design Science Toys trying to set up a
>>>tentative meeting in New York come early November.
>
>The frightening possibiltiy of us meeting face-to-face presents itself.
>
>When you get to town ask for me. I can hand deliver the t-shirts.
>
>Seriously - do let me know if you will be here.

You in the Big Apple?  Pretty sure I'll be near NYU/Union Park
on Nov 6th -- plan to stay with Snelsons -- Ken Snelson being
a famous artist (I'm his webmaster [1]).

If I get my appointment with Stu, I'll probably Amtrak upstate
(passed West Point) late afternoon, early evening on that day.
I'd be available to meet on the 6th, otherwise on the 8th
enroute to Newark, where I'd have a late afternoon plane
(this is all as per an itinerary I saved at Travelocity.com
-- nothing locked in yet, as I'm waiting to hear from contacts
in Washington DC).

Kirby

[1] http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/snelson.html