[Edu-sig] Teaching Middle-School Math with Python

Jason Cunliffe jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:56:36 -0400

> I'm teaching in a linux envrironment now, I'll check around for a linux
> logo, but I think unfortunately it's only part of the windows/mac world.
> Randy
>
> On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Steve Litt wrote:
>
> > I've heard excellent things about logo. Is there a Linux port?

I am sure a Python logo already exists.
If not it should be pretty easy for a Python adept to do.

An obvious advantage is that, unlike Logo which is usually powerful but
isolated, PythonLogo immediately puts one at the interactive prompt for
doing anything, including Kirby' work and much else to come.

- Jason