[Edu-sig] Now I went and did it!

Steve Litt slitt@troubleshooters.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 16:08:23 -0400

At 01:08 PM 10/4/00 -0400, Jason Cunliffe wrote:
>Hi Steve
>
>very happy to pitch in with good ideas but first please can you tell us:
>
>- What ages?
5-10

>- What was shown already? [specifically]
MS Encarta, with various types of lookup, video, etc, MS Office and Windows
ME (but I missed those -- left early to see the presidential debates)

>- How long do you have?
I'd guess between 15 minutes and 1 hour

>- Will it be people gathered around one machine or is there a projector?
Projector. The kids all sit on the floor in front, while the parents sit in
chairs behind them. I'd imagine there are about 70 kids and 100 parents.

>- When is presentation due?
No specific time. I simply made the proposal.

Thanks Jason

Steve

Steve Litt
Webmaster, Troubleshooters.Com