[Edu-sig] Re Python's role (one of them)

Kirby Urner pdx4d@teleport.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 12:59:33 -0700

Apropos to the above, here are 3 posts to another list,
also of today, showing how I'm integrating Python into my
presentation of vector algebra concepts:

  http://www.egroups.com/message/synergeo/618
  http://www.egroups.com/message/synergeo/620
  http://www.egroups.com/message/synergeo/621

People on this list may not be Python gurus (I'm not guru-
level myself), but given some are programmers, including
professionally, just having the Python syntax in the
picture is helpful in getting across a lot of the
main ideas.  Of course the more people get into Python,
the more they get from such Python-invested exegesis.

Kirby