[Edu-sig] Re: "Killer Apps" vs. CP4E

Arthur Siegel siegel@eico.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:06:37 -0500

Kirby -

> I, for one, am not in on this listserv because I'm trolling
> for potential collaborators on some "killer app". That might
> happen, inadventently, but my focus is finding ways to open
> up the world of programming to more students.

Since I am the one whose used the term killer app, and did implicitly
invite you to think about collaborating on some code and concepts, I take
the above a little personally.

And highly resent it.

If this isn't fun, its nothing - from my perspective.  And remarks
like that - whoever you may have been thinking of  -  kill it for me.

I'll leave it at that.

ART