[Edu-sig] socket-module

A[r]TA arta@NOSPAMx-stream.nl
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:27:06 +0200

Hi,

I'm having a question. Maybe a strange one, but don't blame me. Just
a newbie or something like that :-)

If you're looking at the source from SOCKET.PY, you see a
two classes. One for the socket-object and one for the file-descriptor.
But, this module (in Windows) doesn't import anything.
And par example:

def accept(self):
    sock, addr = self._sock.accept()
    return _socketobject(sock), addr

This is the accept method. Where can I see the lowest-level-Python-code?
I can't see the real code from HOW it's accepting the connection.
Is this possible and how? It's basically for me to see the TCP/IP-packages
Python is creating....(very low level)

A[r]TA

--
-Life can kick your ass, but all you got to do is stand up and move on...