[Edu-sig] Queens, NY - PYTHON Programming for Kids

Thomas A. Williams Thomas_A._Williams@NEWYORKLIFE.COM
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:29:17 -0400

Hi Katherine,
Let me know if I am going against list ettiquette to repond directly
to you and the listsserve.

Mucho Thanks for sharing your experiences.  The kids/youth will
range in age from 7-17.  This is a challenge yet I'm still 8-)

> Don't forget a "Show Day" where the students
> get a chance to show off everything they have
> learned (to parents).
I like this idea and will expand upon it.

> It may help to have some fun programs already created in
> Python to spark interest.
Were there stock programs that you used or did you
write your own?

> P.S. Speaking from experience, whatever you do . . .
> do not show dull videos. :)
Any suggestions???  8-)

Thanks Again,
Enjoy The Journey,