[Edu-sig] Basic RPN function

Gordon Worley orla_redbird@crosswinds.net
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:00:51 -0500

Since some of you seem to be using Python quite a lot for math
related uses, I thought that some might be interested in an RPN
(Reverse Polish Notation) interpreter that I have written in Python.
There is no documentation and it is VERY alpha, but I think that some
of you may find it interesting.  I'll be updating it soon, and plan
to add an interactive mode as soon as I get the chance (hence the
inclusion of a basic stack class that is currently unused).  You can
get the goods at:

<http://www.crosswinds.net/~orla_redbird/brew.html#scripts>

Just try playing around and feel free to submit code if you try to extend it.

Hope this is of interest to some, and not viewed as spam by too many of you.
--
- Gordon Worley
http://www.crosswinds.net/~orla_redbird/