[Edu-sig] My experience teaching Python

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:07:07 +0100

Guido van Rossum wrote:
> Great post from the trenches, Martijn!  Keep us informed about your
> pupils' progress.  They seem to be the kind of audience that CP4E
> wants to cater to: people without particularly strong math skills or
> geek quotient.

Thanks! Right, their geek quotient is fairly low, though I must admit
I know my friend through a MUD, so that's pretty geekish. Still..
Unfortunately my vacation is over and they're over in the
US, and I'm here again now. I'll try to keep it going through email, though,
but it'll be harder.

Still, I'll have some other students here shortly. The average
'geek quotient' here is higher, though. It'll be interesting to compare.

Regards,

Martijn