[Edu-sig] Age groups

Hank Fay hank@prosysplus.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:54:10 -0500

Dustin,

	I think we're in the same ballpark on this.  I think having stuff happen
right away is better for lower age groups (< 5 or 6 depending on the kid),
as conscious thinking about the future is a skill developed over time.  Some
kids have it at 3 or 4; others get it at 7 or 8; and some people never get
it at all. <g>

Hank

http://www.prosysplus.com