[Edu-sig] More on RPN example

Kirby Urner pdx4d@teleport.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:59:04 -0700

>At the moment there is not documentation, which will hopefully be
>forthcomming, but the text-based python program (thus cross platform)
>does have some online help will get one started.  Also, more advanced

I use IDLE.  I downloaded your modules.  I can import them, but
what to do next?  Seems it'd take about 60 seconds to write a
few lines showing a sample interaction in

>>> user types
computer replies
>>> user types
computer replies

format. Maybe post that here and do a link from your web page
to the edu-sig archives.

That'd be a big help.  To expect such minimal documentation is
not unreasonable, and really shouldn't take more than a few
minutes of your time.

Kirby