[Edu-sig] Articles of possible interest

Dorothea Salo dorothea@terracom.net
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 18:07:57 -0500 (CDT)

	As most of you probably already know, _Linux Journal_ just put out
a Python supplement that includes an article on CP4E by Guido van Rossum.

	I have been lurking for a while on edu-sig, and have read its
archive, so of course I was pleased to see the article. I found myself
reacting rather strongly to it, and have written up my observations and
placed them on the Web.

	I decided not to bring them forward here because a) I am a total
edu-sig newbie, b) some of my observations are tangential to CP4E, and c)
most, if not all, of my observations are rather polemical.

	The essay I have written can be found at
http://www.terracom.net/~dorothea/femhack.html. I will be around edu-sig if
anything I have written deserves comment here.

Dorothea

Dorothea Salo       <*>           |"He querido mas vivir en mi peque~a casa,
dorothea@terracom.net             |exenta, y se~ora, que no en sus ricos
http://www.terracom.net/~dorothea |palacios, sojuzgada y cativa."_Celestina_