[Python Edinburgh] PyData Edinburgh Restarting in-person meetings this Thursday (2nd Feb)

Nick Radcliffe njr at StochasticSolutions.com
Mon Jan 30 12:45:08 EST 2023

Hi Folks

After a long gap during the worst of COVID-19, PyData Edinburgh is restarting in-person meetings this Thursday 2nd Feb at 18:30 at Wood Mackenzie’s offices near Lothian Road. If you’re interested, there’s free sign-up at https://www.meetup.com/pydata-edinburgh/events/291008491/ and the first speaker will be Emeli Dral from Evidently AI speaking about Data Drift. There’ll be lightning talks, beer and pizza too and we should be finished by 21:00.

Also, if you have a 5-minute lightning talk, get in touch and we’ll try to include you.

Nick Radcliffe
Co-organizer, PyData Edinburgh
njr at StochasticSolutions.com