[Python Edinburgh] Python courses in Edinburgh

Stacy Rendall stacy.rendall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:39:39 CEST 2015

Hi Andrew,

I am interested in helping to refine the courses. I have been working with
python for the last eight years from a science and GIS background, I also
have some teaching experience. I have only been in Edinburgh for a few
weeks, so haven't made it to a python meetup here yet!

I am currently doing contract work two days per week, so should be able to
make some time!

Regards,
Stacy