[Python Edinburgh] Python tutor wanted

paul colrain pcolrain at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 22:57:32 CET 2015

Dear Edinburgh Pythonistas

Sorry I have not beenable to attend any of the events so far this year, my job takes me away fromhome quite a bit. This is not likely to change in the coming months but I amstill keen to start climbing the steep learning curve whenever I am at home inEdinburgh. For this reason I am looking for a private tutor to teach me theropes, to learn through doing. I would like 2 or 3 hours per week whenever I amhere, which at the moment is about 2 weeks each month. Not sure what the goingrate is but I’m happy to pay a premium for a real guru.

My background is inParticle Physics and Economics and I currently work for WHO and UNICEF inimmunization supply chain design and data analysis. I wish to develop web andmobile apps for my line of work, but I also hope one day to start developingsimple economics educational apps/games.

Any advice,suggestions, interest?

Cheers, Paul