[Python Edinburgh] Talks!

Bald, Glenn Glenn.Bald at forestry.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Sep 3 12:22:54 CEST 2014

Hi Magnus,

C# is more powerful for full control but yes python is very usefull for
fast easy automation  of many if not most tasks.

I have a quadcopter to take aerial photos and we have every kind of
satalite/aerial photos here so very interested to here about image
processing.   Not trying to split anyone but there is a Scottish QGIS
user group which meets every few months.

Cheers
Glenn