[Python Edinburgh] Python Workshop/Support group Edinburgh

John Spray jcspray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:09:12 CET 2014

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 12:56 PM, James Doig <jamesdoig at gmail.com> wrote:
> My availability is: one night every 2 weeks for meet-ups, with some time
> between that to answer student emails and collaborate with other mentors,

I can make myself available for a similar amount of time, on an
"office hours" basis (i.e. I'm just showing up, and helping with any
questions asked, rather than anything requiring preparation).

I suspect that finding a suitable space could be challenging though,
I'm afraid I don't have any good suggestions for that myself.

John