[docs] [issue33082] multiprocessing docs bury very important 'callback=' args

Davin Potts report at bugs.python.org
Fri Sep 13 13:16:38 EDT 2019

Davin Potts <python at discontinuity.net> added the comment:

I appreciate the functionality offered by the callbacks and have found good uses for them, as Chad clearly does/has.  That said, the thought of expanding the documentation on the callbacks had not come up for me.

Reading through the proposed changes to the prose explanations, the choice of words has changed but not significantly and virtually no new concepts are being explained.

I agree with Julien that the docs should stay as they are.

Chad:  Thank you for advocating for things you think more people need to know about even if we do not update the docs this time.

resolution:  -> rejected
stage: patch review -> resolved
status: open -> closed