[docs] [issue35685] Add samples on patch.dict of the use of decorator and in class

Julien Palard report at bugs.python.org
Thu Sep 12 07:20:09 EDT 2019

Julien Palard <julien+python at palard.fr> added the comment:

We're using assert instead of assertEqual to denote that we're not "testing unittest" but asserting that unittest work as documented. Whch is semantically a bit different.

Unittesting unittest using unittest works, but using unittest test to test unittest as documentation example could lead the reader to having hard time figuring what's what. I think using assert here disambiguate the whole thing.

nosy: +mdk