[docs] Please help me,How can I download Python3.7.4 Help(.chm) files in Simplified Chinese?

杨佳琪 watalo at 163.com
Mon Sep 2 12:27:35 EDT 2019

Hi:
I'm a new guy who is learning Python without any programming experience. And I'm learning English at the same time. So it's hard to me for understanding Python3.7.4 Help(.chm)  files in English.I tried to search the Internet for a Chinese version,but failed.
So,if there is Python3.7.4 Help(.chm)  files in Simplified Chinese,Please tell me where I can download it.

Best wishes!

watalo form China