[docs] [issue36896] clarify in types.rst that FunctionTypes & co constructors don't have stable signature

Matthias Bussonnier report at bugs.python.org
Fri May 31 16:02:15 EDT 2019

Matthias Bussonnier <bussonniermatthias at gmail.com> added the comment:

>  I don't believe we put version changed notes in docstrings,

Oh no I was thinking a note in the docstring "constructor signature may change between Python versions".

Whether to put changed/addition info in docstrings is another subject and a thing I would be in favor of; but let's not digress and the current issue which is to convey to users the non-stability of interface.