[docs] [issue11644] Cross-link 2to3 documentation, what’s new and pyporting howto

Cheryl Sabella report at bugs.python.org
Sat Mar 23 15:31:31 EDT 2019

Cheryl Sabella <cheryl.sabella at gmail.com> added the comment:

Since the HOWTO for Porting from 2 to 3 was created in February 2011, there have been many updates over time to improve that document.  It seems to me that it is thorough in its explanation, including the suggestion of upgrading to 2.7 before converting to Python 3.  As such, I believe this issue can be closed, but wanted to make sure others agreed before I changed the status.  Thanks!

https://docs.python.org/3.7/howto/pyporting.html

nosy: +cheryl.sabella