[docs] Fw: Download issues for Python

tom milikic unitedclean04 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:40:24 EDT 2019

Hi my name is Tom and I come from Brisbane in Australia.  I cannot seem to download Python on my computer as I really need it to help with my Quantitative Finance studies.  It seems to say that some program is missing from my computer?  What do I do? I am running Windows and a Toshiba computer. I have looked in the help section and I still cant seem to fix or find the issue with why it is not downloading onto my computer?

It states that this is missing from my computer -:

api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dl

Also Python 3.7.2 and Python 3.7.3 appear in my download folders but when I click them nothing happens?

If you can help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Tom

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>  Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>