[docs] [issue36731] Add example to priority queue

Raymond Hettinger report at bugs.python.org
Fri Apr 26 03:43:22 EDT 2019

Raymond Hettinger <raymond.hettinger at gmail.com> added the comment:

This doesn't make any sense.  None of those operations are defined for the heapq module, nor is there a maxsize.  The heapq usage notes are about the general concept of ways to implement priority queues.  I suspect your suggestion is conflated with queue.PriorityQueue() which does have put(), get(), and maxsize.

As for the queue docs, I don't think more examples are needed. IMO it would just clutter that part of the docs.

nosy: +rhettinger
resolution:  -> rejected
stage:  -> resolved
status: open -> closed