[docs] Improvement suggestion to Python docs

Klaas `Z4us` Van B. V zeaforus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 06:55:48 EDT 2019

Awesome, thanks!

Next to Snow Leopard I use Mojave as well; factually my wife's puter, but I
have my own account there as well 8-D
Will see to upgrade from 2.7 to 3 one of these days

You don't have to follow anyone
We are all individuals! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QereR0CViMY>

Kind regards | Vriendelijke groeten | Cordiali saluti,
Klaas `Z4us` van B V, innovative communicator
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/klaas-van-buiten-0325b2102/>
@In0¢=rt(EU)&KnightsWhoDon'tSay'ni'