[docs] [issue29013] zipfile: inconsistent doc for ZIP64 file size

Serhiy Storchaka report at bugs.python.org
Fri Sep 21 04:23:32 EDT 2018

Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka+cpython at gmail.com> added the comment:

This would look good too.

To be accurate, zipfile will create ZIP files that use the ZIP64 extensions when:

* It contains more than 65535 files.

* It is larger than 2 GiB. More accurate, when either the offset or the size of the central directory is larger than 2 GiB, so in theory it is possible to exceed the total size of 2 GiB without using ZIP64.

* The original size of any file is larger than 2 GiB.

I'm not sure we should describe the behavior in all details.