[docs] [issue34831] Asyncio Tutorial

Caleb Hattingh report at bugs.python.org
Sun Oct 7 07:48:20 EDT 2018

Caleb Hattingh <caleb.hattingh at gmail.com> added the comment:

I tested the Python 3.7.0 release version for Mac, the download called "macOS 64-bit installer" with checksum ae0717a02efea3b0eb34aadc680dc498 on this page:

https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-370/

I downloaded, installed that on a mac, and the chat client app launched no problem. (I added a screenshot to my github repo readme).

Your error "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_tkinter'" suggests that the python you were using is a different one, because in the release download, Tk 8.6.8 is bundled and the _tkinter module was built against it and must exist.

Anyway, I just wanted to check that it does work on mac :)