[docs] Python Install location bug (Maybe?)

Nick Kemp nkemp1165 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:37:09 EDT 2018

The documentation
(https://docs.python.org/3.6/tutorial/interpreter.html) states: "Python
installation is usually placed in|C:\Python36"|

On my install on a Widows 10 machine, I think it is installed in:
"C:\Users\/MyUserName/\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\python.exe"

This may or may not be a problem but it does cause concern for novices
like me.

The problem I'm having is that I want to begin using Python to recreate
a rather extensive program I created using Excel. Python being new there
is lots to learn and this should be fun .... but I'm spending way too
much time learning about setting up Python, setting up an IDE and
setting up a GUI designer feature.

So you could say I'm chasing rats down rat holes and not making any
progress against the fundamental problem of setting up a development
tool and getting into Python.  And the discrepancy listed above appears
to me to be another rat hole to chase.