[docs] Unable to Download Docs (404)

Jesse McCarthy jessemccarthy at outlook.com
Tue Mar 27 12:54:39 EDT 2018

Hello to whomever this may concern; I hope this correspondence finds
you happy and healthy.

I am currently attempting to download the documentation for Python
3.5.5 @ https://docs.python.org/3.5/download.html. All of available
links lead to the 404 page shown in the attached image.

It's possible that the directory containing the files was moved or
renamed on the server and the web-page does not yet reflect those
changes.

I would sincerely appreciate an email if/when this is fixed, or if
there is an external source that I may get these files from.

Regards,
Jesse.