[docs] [issue32523] inconsistent spacing in changelog.html

Ned Deily report at bugs.python.org
Mon Jun 4 17:55:55 EDT 2018

Ned Deily <nad at python.org> added the comment:

Thank you for looking into it!  In the example you chose, I think the first step would be to trim the two two-paragraph news items to be only one paragraph each; in general, news items should only be a few sentences at most.  With that change, I think the choice is pretty clear (to me, at least:): I prefer without the blank lines.  And the issue is that today the changelogs have a "random" mixture of both.  So, if news items followed that rule, would the css change still be necessary?