[docs] [issue32767] Mutating a list while iterating: clarify the docs

Tim Peters report at bugs.python.org
Sat Feb 10 22:02:24 EST 2018

Tim Peters <tim at python.org> added the comment:

Stefan, yup!  Thank you.  `array.array` and `bytearray` iterators appear to work the same way as `list` iterators here.

Terry, the note in the `for` statement docs was written before there _was_ an iterator protocol.  For example, here are the 1.5.1 docs:

https://docs.python.org/release/1.5.1/ref/ref-9.html#HEADING9-27

Back then, the expression_list had to evaluate to a "string, tuple or list".  Or so the docs said - I don't remember the implementation details.

Regardless, I think we all agree the note is at best out of date ;-)