[docs] [issue31454] Include "import as" in documentation

Steve Johnson report at bugs.python.org
Thu Sep 14 13:24:54 EDT 2017

Steve Johnson added the comment:

My suggestion was to include this in the 2.7 tutorial, section 6 (modules) where the various syntax is described for import. Most of us don't dig into the reference until we are trying to find something specific. The tutorial is an excellent place to introduce useful but not obvious features of the language.