[docs] A Primary user from China

tang haiqiang t_haiqiang at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 02:24:52 EDT 2017

Hi, as a primary user learning python without few months, I love python so much. It’s really helpful for me(us) if there’s a documentation for Python in Chinese. But there’s only three versions including English, Japanese and French on the website. It’s a huge number of Chinese people who use python in job and studying, and it’s must be great information for them if you gays can release a Chinese edition. As you can see how poor my English is which might know our desire for it.
Looking forward to you soon.