[docs] Mention PYTHONFAULTHANDLER in the man page (issue 24459)

mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 02:11:09 EDT 2016

Thanks for the updated patch, Joshua!
I noticed a couple typos but otherwise seems good to me.
I can confirm that the previous comments from Berker have been
addressed, and that the patch can be applied cleanly to 3.5 and 3.6.

Perhaps Berker or other maintainers could take another pass.

Thanks :)

http://bugs.python.org/review/24459/diff/18826/Misc/python.man
File Misc/python.man (right):

http://bugs.python.org/review/24459/diff/18826/Misc/python.man#newcode435
Misc/python.man:435: These are theavailable memory allocators are
"malloc" and "pymalloc".
I think it should say
"The available memory allocators are .."

http://bugs.python.org/review/24459/diff/18826/Misc/python.man#newcode436
Misc/python.man:436: These are the available debug hooks are
"debug","malloc_debug",