[docs] [issue27779] Sync-up docstrings in C version of the the decimal module

Lisa Roach report at bugs.python.org
Tue Nov 1 23:55:59 EDT 2016

Lisa Roach added the comment:

Thanks for taking a look Stefan! I agree, it is definitely not as easy as it sounds.

Your review and comments are helpful, I will make adjustments to the docstrings.

If you want, I can continue to try to sync-up the docstrings and submit them for you and Raymond to review? I've been checking the docstrings against the general decimal specification: http://speleotrove.com/decimal/decarith.html, and with additional eyes on readability and best practices hopefully we can write updated, synchronized docstrings.