[docs] [issue26512] Vocabulary: Using "integral" in library/stdtypes.html

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Sun Mar 13 04:58:31 EDT 2016

Martin Panter added the comment:

Julien: I tend to keep doc strings rather concise. Just mention the main points, not all the obscure corner cases or examples. In this case I would probably just change “int” to “integer” (lowercase) or “numbers.Integral” if you want to be specific. You might also want to change “integral value” → “integer”.

Raymond: If you want to keep the table, please also fix the “integral float” references in Python 3 as well. Also see footnote (3) for the previous table, which also covers rounding.

I would still suggest to remove the empty “Notes” column. If there are any details worthy of footnotes, they should be added to the main documentation, not this table.