[docs] [issue27604] More details about `-O` flag

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Sat Jul 30 17:19:42 EDT 2016

R. David Murray added the comment:

You know, it's actually more complicated than this now.  We recently changed the way optimization levels are handled in pyc files in such a way that it is possible for other optimization 'levels" to be added by third parties.  So the reference information is no longer complete.  We may need to revise that section further.  And yes, there needs to be a mapping from O values to the optimization levels discussed in the reference, in one location or the other.