[docs] [issue26334] bytes.translate() doesn't take keyword arguments; docs suggests it does

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Fri Feb 12 18:22:20 EST 2016

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

This is a known, generic issue with c-coded functions.  Some C functions have been converted, especially those with boolean parameters, and especially those with multiple boolean parameters.

I think, but an not sure, that / is sometimes used to signal that the preceding are position only, and that this may have something to do with ArgumentClinic.  I also would like a consistent indication.  But this may be a duplicate issue.

nosy: +terry.reedy