[docs] [issue26638] Avoid warnings about missing CLI options when building documentation

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Fri Aug 26 22:21:57 EDT 2016

Martin Panter added the comment:

Terry: the four "ini" syntax highlighting warnings were also mentioned in <https://bugs.python.org/issue26462#msg271241>. In that bug, we fixed many other similar warnings, but I think we left those as being less easy to fix.

One thing (other than suppress_warnings = ['ref.option']) that might help you see warnings relevant to your change is if you first build the docs without your change, ignore all those warnings, and then rebuild with your change. The second build may produce less irrelevant warnings.