[docs] [issue26678] Incorrect linking to elements in datetime package

Andy Maier report at bugs.python.org
Fri Apr 1 11:39:33 EDT 2016

Andy Maier added the comment:

Ok. If these methods generate index entries, maybe the problem is on my side by not linking them correctly. So let's try with the other two changes.

Unfortunately, I cannot easily build cpython at the moment to verify, I moved to Linux and when trying to build cpython, bash rejects the configure script because of trailing CR characters. This is a freshly installed hg package on Ubuntu 14.04, against a fresh clone of the cpython repo. Any idea what is happening there?