[docs] [issue24937] Multiple problems in getters & setters in capsulethunk.h

Larry Hastings report at bugs.python.org
Tue Sep 8 14:32:21 CEST 2015

Larry Hastings added the comment:

I'm the author of capsulethunk.h, and I am happy to relicense it under MIT.

How would you feel about leaving capsulethunk.h there, for posterity's sakes, but adding "for updates please see py3c"?  We could even update the capsulethunk.h there.  I'm not saying "we have to do it this way", I'm asking whether the users would be better served by leaving the example around vs removing it and forcing them to go looking on an external web site.