[docs] [issue25467] Put “deprecated” warnings first

Tony R. report at bugs.python.org
Fri Oct 23 13:23:25 EDT 2015

New submission from Tony R.:

Python has wonderful, detailed documentation.  I love it!

Unfortunately, I have often found myself reading the otherwise-excellent documentation on a class/function/whatever, only to find out at the END of my reading that it is deprecated.

This is frustrating, and counter-intuitive.  If something is deprecated, I want to know it before I read any further.

I have attached a patch with the relevant changes.  I hope it helps!

----------
assignee: docs at python
components: Documentation
files: 0001-Move-deprecated-blocks-to-the-beginning-of-their-doc.patch
keywords: patch
messages: 253391
nosy: Tony R., docs at python
priority: normal