[docs] [issue24147] Dialect class defaults are not documented.

Brandon Milam report at bugs.python.org
Fri May 29 21:28:39 CEST 2015

Brandon Milam added the comment:

Here I added on to the Dialects and Formatting Parameters paragraph explaining that the defaults listed are for the excel dialect and that all the attributes need to be specified if the user is wanting to create custom dialects through sub-classing. I will also include the html file this produces for those who do not want to look at the .rst file.

Also I can go in and change the defaults of the Dialect class on the parameters that expect Boolean values if desired but I would open a separate issue for it.

Let me know if there are any errors or desired changes in document change.

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file39552/csv_dialect_doc_clarify.patch