[docs] Documenting

Berker Peksağ berker.peksag at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:46:55 CET 2015

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 6:30 PM, Dario A. Columbich <
tsftprogramacion at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Dear Friends:

Hi Dario,

Welcome!

> I am getting into Python by some course and self-study, I am extensive
> writing skills, and I would like to help on documenting, I am not to
> reStructueredText, but I could try, or even in plan text, what I do not
> know is I what to write of.

You don't need to worry about reST. You can send plain text patches if you
want. Please take a look at
https://docs.python.org/devguide/documenting.html for quick reST
introduciton and CPython documentation guidelines.

> There is a roadmap to write, or just rewriting ? I can write Spanish and
> English

Here is a list of easy documentation issues: http://goo.gl/pgxGTm

--Berker