[docs] logging.config - turn the "note" into a "warning"

Jacek Wielemborek d33tah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:52:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

Somewhere on StackOverflow, I saw a recommendation to use logging.config
instead of hardcoding things [1]. I took a look at the sample config
file and immediately noticed that this can be a security risk. I checked
the documentation for this module [2] for such notes and found a few
ones, but marked as "Note" instead of "Warning. Compare this to
subprocess documentation [3]. I believe that this should be unified.

Cheers,
d33tah

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/a/30752753/1091116
[2] https://docs.python.org/2/library/logging.config