[docs] [issue24129] Incorrect (misleading) statement in the execution model documentation

levkivskyi report at bugs.python.org
Sat Jun 20 00:50:16 CEST 2015

levkivskyi added the comment:

Eric, thank you for the review. I have incorporated proposed changes in second version of the patch.
Concerning the question whether it is a bug, it also smells like a bug to me, but Guido said 13 years ago that this should not be changed: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2002-April/023428.html and it stayed like this since then. However, things changed a bit in Python 3.4 with the introduction of the LOAD_CLASSDEREF opcode. Perhaps, we should ask Guido again :) What do you think?

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file39744/classdoc_v2.patch