[docs] Contributing curses example programs

Stephen Longfield stephen.longfield at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 02:15:03 CEST 2015

Hi Docs,

I was reading over https://docs.python.org/2/bugs.html, and at the bottom,
it suggests that if we've created any interesting programs using the curses
python library that they would be useful to contribute as examples.

I've translated the basic examples from the NCURSES HOWTO (
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/NCURSES-Programming-HOWTO/index.html ) to Python 2.7
using the curses library, as well as translating the game of life example,
and writing some of my own code for editing bass guitar tablature. I would
be happy to contribute these as examples, but I wasn't sure how to do so.

Best,

--Stephen Longfield