[docs] Python bug.

Lusine Atanesyan atlusine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 20:32:43 CET 2014

Hi,

I found a pyhton bug. Here is the description:

*Summary:*
      It is impossible to change tuple to list.

*Overview description.*
      It is impossible to change tuple to list when there is a independent
list with the "list" name.

*Steps to reproduce:*
       >>> list = [1, 2, 3]
       >>> tup = (5, 6, 7)
       >>> list(tup)

*Actual result:*
      The following error is generated:
           Traceback (most recent call last):
           File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
           TypeError: 'list' object is not callable

*Expect result:*
      Either it should be possible to change the tuple to list or the error
should generated when creating a list with the "list" name.

*OS:*
     Ubuntu 12.04 (64 bit)
     Python version: Python 2.7.5+

If you need more clarification please write me.

Regards,

*Lusine Atanesyan*Software Engineer

*"Instigate" CJSC, Gyumri Branch*
1 Alex Manoogian St., Gyumri, Armenia